Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too late to be Monday meme

I took this from Sunday Stealing. Link to it here.



1. How old do you look? Older than I feel

2. Where do you live? In a house

3. Are you waiting for something? Waiting for the world to change

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? Chocolate milk left in cups

5. Do you want/have kids? I have

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? I am converting to buddhism one day.

7. Last shocking news you heard? I thought a blogger whose blog I read had died. It totally freaked me out, but really he was TOLD he was dead over the phone.

8. What was the last thing you drank? water from the fountain

9. Who do you most look like in your family? depends. I have been told I look like my mom and my dad, but not at all like my siblings.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? A vacation someplace sunny with books, and sleep and Mexican food.

11. Where does most of your family live? Every single one of them live in a house.

12. Where did you grow up? In Africa and partially in Canada.

13. Where do you want to go on vacation? see number 10

14. Have you ever had a panic attack? yes

15. What can’t you wait for? see number 10

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? last night

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? my mother has never smoked anything

18. Want someone back in your life? maybe

19. What do you order at the bar? nothing. I don't go to the bar.

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? When Muki died

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? absolutely

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? I'm not the hugest fan of PB, but when I crave it I crave pb and Jelly sandwiches made by my spouse.

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? I have abolsutely no idea. Work is probably a safe guess.

24. What are your nicknames? Ju, Jules.

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? Back to when my nan and my Gran Ennis were alive.

No comments: