Friday, March 13, 2009

Music Memoirs: Top 5 artists who should never have tried acting

The topic today coming from music memoirs is "The top 5 artists who should never have become actors."

The fist person that comes to mind is Ricky Schroeder, but he was never a music artist (or an actor for that matter).

Oh... So

1. Ozzy Osborne. Could Ozzy really be considered an actor just because there were cameras in his house and he was a "reality star?". I don't think he was actually "acting" in the show "The Osbornes", but he was/is a bit of a train wreck. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden you can understand the lyrics to his recent songs?

2. Whitney Houston. Whitney is an artist, in a movie as an actor, acting as an artist, so really was she just being herself? I remain confused however it was still not the most impressive acting I have ever seen in my life. She has pipes though, thats for damn sure.

3. OK OK OK. FOR REAL. THE WORST ONE. J-LO.
Sorry Jenny from the Block. There are some things money can't buy.

4. David Bowie, I just read that davif has quite the extensive actin career. I only know him from Labyrinth and he freaked me out to be honest. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but he doesn't go down in my mind as stellar actor.


5. Jessica Simpson. ouch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch ouch ouch. You did leave out the worst though....Mariah Carey. Oy to the vey!

Anonymous said...

I was in LOVE with Ricky Schroeder!! Champ, champ!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Excellent picks!

Teena in Toronto said...

I still have tons of toilet paper ... I'll give you some. All you have to do is ask :)