3. My desk at the beginning of work. Also planning to take before and after shots. Also too ambitious!
5. So I did clean off my desk, but I won't take a photo of the drawer. Next project: Clean out drawer.
6. This is a picture of the clock in my office. It is actually after 11 but I haven't reached up and moved this clock forward after the time change this last weekend. I also can't crop these pictures nicely because I'm doing this whole entry from work, so you get to see the lovely brown door to the hallway.7. Here is the inbox "after". All I did was make a neater pile, but it sure looks as though I was productive doesn't it?
8. Tonight at work I supervise a pub night for the students. This is a little bit of what they consumed in about 3 hours.
10. Tim Horton's is a famous (to Canadians) coffee chain. These are 2 of my student staff waiting for the drinking to be finished so they can go home. This is a REAL coffee mug which costs 3 Canadian dollars to fill at Tim Horton's. Robbie says he drinks water from it, not coffee.
11. This is a photo I have on my desktop. Although it was not taken this week it was taken recently when my son visited my office after daycare. Technically it shouldnt be a part of 12 of 12 but since it is on my desktop and I was looking at it today I am counting it to round out my 12 of 12. (I am away from home and my camera so i am having to improvise a little tonight)
12. Max has decided tracing around his hand is one of his favorite things. He is tracing on a piece of paper hanging on the wall in my office, so even though he is no longer here, his hand is!