MORE Thursday 13 Participants can be found HERE. Check it out!
This week my topic is 13 Small Things that Speak Volumes to Me....
1. The heaving sigh the puppies makes when they lay down beside me.
2. Having people look me in the eye when they speak to me.
3. People taking grocery carts back into the store when they are finished unloading.
4. The gift of photos of our sons in a frame that was given to us by our friend at Christmas. It was the kindest, most thoughtful thing ever and I love it.
5. My co-worker bringing me a coffee when she relieves me at work because she has stopped for one for herself on the way in.
6. My son saying " I love you more than that" when I tell him I love him.
7. An email from my mom in the morning that she sends before her day begins. There is always an email waiting when I wake up to start my day.
8. Out of the blue texts from friends who live far away saying " Thinking of you" and nothing else.
9. Having someone lend me four seasons of "Downton Abbey" to watch.
10. Sitting in the living room with my spouse after the kids have gone to bed and watching a show together.
11. Listening to my kids and my spouse laughing.
12. Someone recommending a book to me.
13. My spouse making a salad for me so it is ready when I come home after a late shift.