2) Max and K cleaning the scum out of the pool so they could play in the water.
3) hard at work
4) I don't know why he insists on standing on this thing. He is going to fall and break his arm. I told Sara not to call me when it breaks. She said she will wait till it's all set and in a cast before she lets me know the bad news. ( it's way taller than it looks here )
5) the doctor says I need three things 1) sleep 2) better nutrition. This is my attempt at better nutrition. I don't like the grape flavour. Good to know. ( and yes - I know I didn't say the third thing the doctor says I need!)
6) I was actually surprised that I liked this bar. That's a first for me and nutrition supplement bars .
7) I didn't take this picture today but Shelly did and sent it to me. I love my baby.
8) I had to go get some paperwork signed at a farm out of town. I love these things I stumble upon in my travels .
10) this is our own garden. The kids planted sun flowers.
12) the gas company came out and marked the line. If the addition happens - or not may be a step closer - or not.
Mandala colouring book that I love. Unfortunately the kids love it also. I have been trying to get them to let me trace ones they like onto their own paper so they can colour but who am I kidding - what they like is colouring in the book! I ALMOST made it through this one without any help. But I didn't.