My month of June in review:
3) What I am currently reading: Right now I am in between books but I just picked up seven from the library. I think I will read a George Pelecanos book next.
5) Movies I saw: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
6) Something yummy I made this month: our family "shakes" - raspberry banana! YUM
7) The last place I ate out: Wendy's
8.) Something that made me cry: Nothing in June.
9) Something that made me laugh or gasp: I gasped yesterday when the driver of the Purolator van almost backed into me and THEN the driver was incredibly rude. I was parked there first AND he saw me before he started to back up.
11) Something I am thankful for: A paycheck
12) Something I want to remember about this month: Playing with the water hose with my son and watching him figure out what I was doing. He pointed at me and gave me a cheeky grin. It made me laugh out loud.