2) Max and K cleaning the scum out of the pool so they could play in the water.
3) hard at work
4) I don't know why he insists on standing on this thing. He is going to fall and break his arm. I told Sara not to call me when it breaks. She said she will wait till it's all set and in a cast before she lets me know the bad news. ( it's way taller than it looks here )
5) the doctor says I need three things 1) sleep 2) better nutrition. This is my attempt at better nutrition. I don't like the grape flavour. Good to know. ( and yes - I know I didn't say the third thing the doctor says I need!)
6) I was actually surprised that I liked this bar. That's a first for me and nutrition supplement bars .
7) I didn't take this picture today but Shelly did and sent it to me. I love my baby.
8) I had to go get some paperwork signed at a farm out of town. I love these things I stumble upon in my travels .
10) this is our own garden. The kids planted sun flowers.
12) the gas company came out and marked the line. If the addition happens - or not may be a step closer - or not.
Mandala colouring book that I love. Unfortunately the kids love it also. I have been trying to get them to let me trace ones they like onto their own paper so they can colour but who am I kidding - what they like is colouring in the book! I ALMOST made it through this one without any help. But I didn't.
Today is the 12 of the month, so here are 12 photos of my day as it unfolded.
1) It is summer, so what else do we do but ride bikes? Obviously the 6 acres on which we live is not enough, we must load the bikes and ride elsewhere.
2) Safety first.
3) While the kids rode (for the first part of the day) I went and worked on my paper. This is the view from the office I was in and I'm fairly certain they turn off the a/c on the weekends cause it's CRAZY hot in there.
4) SAVE YOUR WORK.
5) I worked for a few hours then went to meet the family at the splash park. Who did I meet but Winnie the Pooh?!
6) Forget the splash park - they found puddles!!!!
9) You know it's hot when a) momma hasn't showered and is in a ball cap b) zed steals momma a water c) mom can't see what photo she is taking cause the Suns in her eyes d) all of the above.
10) sometimes mom breaks out the tools to fix bikes .
11) sometimes we fix them ourselves .
12) it's always a good end to the day when a friend makes sure I've seen this sexy shot of the hottest woman alive right now.
1) We took the big boys to the skate park tonight to ride their bikes. We were only there three minutes when they collided and broke the front wheel of one bike. I managed to fix it and they rode for two hours. They had lots of fun and I'm grateful they had a good end to this day.
2) I didn't work out today, I had to be in another town for training. I'm grateful I had a break cause I'm feeling worn out and depressed I'm not seeing changes.
3) I'm grateful for my mom, who called tonight just to check on me.
I've been working out for six weeks at a bootcamp which I attend daily from Monday to Friday.
Today was a huge frustration for me. I don't feel like a single thing has changed since I began working out. My clothing fits the same. I weigh the same. I still can't do burpees or anything that requires me to jump. I am the slowest when we so lunges for warmup. I've reduced drastically the amount of Pop I'm drinking - I haven't had any for days and days and I used to drink up to five cans per day. I've almost completely stopped eating any kind of junk food - I was bad on the nights last month when I was working at the group home because Pop and chocolate bars are easy to take to work when i am not able to stop and cook anything, but in not picking up shifts anymore and so my eating is better on a daily basis.
I've been keeping a daily log of the food I eat and I honestly don't think I am eating as poorly as I was 6 weeks ago.
I feel tired , I know I'm not getting enough sleep and of course I am bloated and blech today.
I know I need to stay motivated and keep on going but today I am just tired and feel like there have been no results at all and I want to take a break. It sucks to work so hard and feel like nothing has changed.
It's technically "tomorrow" but I'm not sleeping yet so here is my list of things I am grateful for today for my month of wellness. I haven't "aligned with my purpose" yet today but I'm having some difficulty with that one and may need some more direction from my the program on how to incorporate that daily.
ANYWAY - here are my three gratitude things for today
1) I'm grateful for email so that I can still communicate with people I am far away from and missing lots.
2)I'm grateful that my 7 year old cuddled up in my lap tonight and pretended to be my baby all over again - he even let me sing to him without telling me to stop!
3) I'm grateful for my mom who called and sang happy birthday to my guy. He grinned from ear to ear.