Thursday, March 12, 2009

thursday thirteen: thesis


This week I am a little preoccupied with my thesis.

I have been having some difficulty getting started but I feel as though I may have taken some steps in that direction in the past few days and I am feeling a little relieved and a LOT overwhelmed.

Here are 13 things I feel like I need to do in order to really get moving in a productive way. I know this is completely boring to anyone other than me, but hopefully writing this stuff down will give me some momentum to move forward.
1. Get a notebook.
2. Catch up on my textbook reading.
3. Finish reading and commenting on my Internet class folders.
4. Read the articles I printed off this week.
5. Formally write out a timeline.
6. Start on my proposal for class.
7. E-mail the potential committee member suggested to me by my supervisor.
8. Organize my class binder.
9. Copy all the info from the class folders into my notebook that I might need (web addresses).
10. Send a copy of my proposal to Willow.
11. Find another committee member (or 2).
12. Start a binder for lit review articles.
13. Order some materials through inter library loan.

No comments: