Friday, March 27, 2009

friday fill in


To check out who else participated, click on the logo above. Thanks Janet!


1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a groundhog who was completely confused about when spring was going to arrive. Because he consistently failed to accurately predict spring a group of confused, semi-hibernating Bears from Northern Alberta descended on Punxsutawney where they ran a garden hose down into Phil's hole and drowned him."

2. "I'll do it again all alone but that ain't no matter. You may think I don't care, or don't keep track but I do, and I don't forget."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, falling on my head like a memory. Falling on my head like a new emotion. I want to walk in the open wind, I want to talk like lovers do.I want to dive into your ocean. Is it raining with you?

4. "Treasure hunters searched for many years to find a way to retrieve wooden crates from the disintegrating ship. After finally conquering depth and cold below the ocean and vicious storms above, they pulled up the crates to discover there was not treasure, only used bubblewrap in the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness. Cousin It, out for a midnight stroll, forgot to put his reflective glove on."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting adults setting off fireworks. Who knew that piles of snow would not keep the canisters upright? The instructions only say to bury them, not WHAT to bury them with!"

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to uninterrupted sleep, tomorrow my plans include homework and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day off, but it is ruined before it even begins because I am working AGAIN!

No comments: