Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill In

Link to other participants here: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!

1. Why do we have to have such terrible weather in the middle of March?

2. Occasional indulgences are now habits.

3. I have tried to be calm and not get stressed about being late but it still creates major problems for me.

4. I had never heard the phrase "Forgiveness is letting go of the hope for a better past" and it totally made sense to me.

5. I have procrastinated my homework the way I always do.

6. How was I to know I would start to cry?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laughing with the boys, tomorrow my plans include making some changes around the house and Sunday, I want to get my assignment underway or it won't be done by Thursday!

2 comments:

planettreasures said...

Hope the weather improves, you get your assignment done painlessly and Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Because you always cry!