Monday, March 2, 2009

stolen meme monday

I stole this from Sunday Stealing which you can link to here. I thought it was appropriate for me because I am a television addict.


Here you go.


1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Iron Chef (the original).

2. Name a show you can't miss: Grey's Anatomy.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Tyne Daly.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Charlie Sheen.

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Friends.

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Spelling Bees?

7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Golden Girls - and I never even watched the show.

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Big Love, but I think Mormons or people who know a lot about Mormons would actually "get it" more than others.

9. Name a TV series you own: The only one we own is 24, and we never watch it when it is on tv.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Marky Mark

11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? I don't know what my favorite series is and I don't think I have a favorite episode.

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: New Adventures of Old Christine.


13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? The Apprentice.

14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: I don't think I cry at television, but the show that has made a significant emotional impact on me multiple times has been E.R.

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Chips and Dip or Veges and Dip.

16. How often do you watch TV? Multiple hours Daily.

17. What's the last TV show you watched? Brothers and Sisters.


18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? Probably drama or reality.


19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Good Times.


20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? The Apprentice.


21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? MXC on Spike TV.


22. What TV show scared you the most? Ghost Whisperer. I don't watch it because even the trailers scare me.


23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? America's Funniest Videos or Friends.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

My husband loves the original "Iron Chef".