Sunday, March 8, 2009

Three Beautiful Things


1. My boys approach life completely differently from one another. Max wants to have breathing treatments not because he likes them, but because C-note still gets them. This is the only time of day he will sit still and though he is still far from "melting" into me, the fact he will put his head back onto my shoulder is beautiful to me.
2. C-note takes everything in stride. Sit here? Ok. Wear this on my face? Ok.
Look at the camera? Ok. He is so laid back and so happy. I can even get him to smile with this mask on. This photo breaks my heart, my beautiful boy.

3. My boys getting better is beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so hard when your kids are sick. I'm glad they are getting better, though. Having a sick baby (because in the end no matter how big they get they are still your babies) is very draining.

Teena in Toronto said...

Beautiful kids you have there!

Anonymous said...

Even behind the little masks, your children are adorable! I hope they are better soon!