Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: Ten songs I hate


This week for Ten on Tuesday the topic is "Ten songs I hate". The first three or four were very easy to come up with, the others it took a little longer. If you want to share in my pain feel free to click on the title of each song to go and listen to it on youtube.

Here you go.

1. LaBamba
2. Say What you Need to Say. John Mayer
He said it and then he kept saying it over and over and OVER.
3. Keep Bleeding. Leona Lewis
My ears are bleeding because I am listening to John say what he needs to say.
4. Tattoo. Jordin Sparks
I think I have already discussed why I hate this song.
5. Walking on Broken Glass. Annie Lennox
6. Achy Breaky Heart. Billy Ray Cyrus
Billy Ray Cyrus couldn't even afford a decent haircut, how could he afford to pay someone to write good lyrics?
7. Sussudio. Phil Collins
What the hay does Sussudio mean? I googled it and it is apparently a name for a girl but I have never met anyone with the name. Sorry if you are out there and your name is Sussudio. Your parents must have done some BAD drugs and listened to BAD music.
8. Dancing on the Ceiling. Lionel Ritchie
9. Anything at all by the Tragically Hip
10. Rico Suave. Gerardo

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm not a Hip fan either.

Ooooooooooooooooooh what a feeling ... when we're dancing on the ceiling!

I played too :)

Anonymous said...

Great list. I hate all things John Mayer and that song tops the list. Blech!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love John Mayer! Though "Say What You Need To Say" got a little old, I loved "Daughters".