Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Meme

I got this from Sunday Stealing. Love that site.

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I really like the Union Grille in Ogden for supper, but Natalie's in SLC for Sunday brunch. The waitstaff at Natalie's are HOT. (well they were the last time I was there)
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Mexican
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I have had surgery, but I don't think anything was taken out. I still have my tonsils, appendix, and as far as I know - my brain.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? I just got back from carrying a bag of quarters. A BIG bag of quarters.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I was knocked unconscious once by my spouse who broke a cast iron skillet on my head.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Absolutely not.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't want to change my name.
8. What’s your goal for the year? Get my thesis done.
9. Last person you hugged? The baby.
10. First place you went this morning? I first went into the bathroom, but once I left the house I came straight to work.
11. Do you always answer your phone? I always answer my cell phone and rarely answer my house phone, but I answer the phone more than my spouse for SURE.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Work
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? I would not change my eye color.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I wish I wasn't getting older, is that possible?
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I am excited for the future.
16. Do you have any saved texts? I have texts from my mom when she was in Canada saved. There are 13 of them.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? I was the passenger in a car accident in Ogden and we were hit head on. On Harrison Blvd.
18. Do you have an accent? I actually do - and when I get tired it really comes out.
19. What was the last song to make you cry? My Immortal
20. What did you do last night? You will be shocked I know, but I did homework.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yeah.
22. Current hate right now? People.
23. Met someone who changed your life? Most recently my kids have changed my life, but before that I would say my spouse changed my life.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I was in bed.
25. What song represents you? Fat Bottom Girls

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Fat Bottom Girls you make the rockin' world go round ...

Get on your bikes a ride!

Anonymous said...

Every time I read your blog with answers like this, it makes me homesick for Ogden! Aaah...I'm glad we'll be hopping up that way this summer!