Saturday, March 28, 2009

Music Memoirs : recents

From Music memoirs page:

Its time for recents;

What was the most recent:

concert you went to: Wow, it has been TOOO TOOO long since I went to a concert. I believe the last concert I went to was in Park city with our friends Mary and Cela and If I remember correctly it was Melissa Etheridge? I need to go to a concert again soon.

song you listened to: The last song I listened to was on the radio when I was taking the dogs for a run this afternoon. It was Angels on the Moon by Thriving Ivory.

album you bought: I haven't bought any albums recently, but the most recent albums I "acquired" were Three Doors Down and P!nk.

artist you discovered: No-one recently I don't think. My cousin introduced me to some new artists but they were not my discovery.

song you downloaded: I was online yesterday downloading stuff to my play list for this blog because the play list bothers me. I am actually thinking about taking it off here completely, but at the moment there are some Indigo Girls songs playing (if you don't have the page muted)!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

The last concert I went to was David Wilcox at the Diesel Playhouse about three months ago. He rocked!