Wednesday, April 1, 2009

goals

The theme this month at NaBloPoMo is "growing".

The POINT of NaBloPoMo is to post something every day of the month.

I set this little challenge up for myself (to post something every day) for the month of March without making any kind of "official" comment that I was doing it, mostly because whenever I DO make such a vocal committment there is something that prevents me from accomplishing my goal, and partly because I have given up hope for Lent so I didn't want to "hope" I would accomplish my goal.

Happily I can report (after the fact) that I met the challenge for March and now I am going to try it again for April. Nablopomo has announced that the topic for april is "growing. We will see if I manage to post anything on topic.

I must say, however, that I don't know why I bother posting on my blog because my friend Rhonda pointed out to me today that no-one reads my blog anyway.