Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday Fill In

I am having some kind of blog issues, I actually did this yesterday but it didn't post until today

And...here we go!
Link to more participants HERE

1. Apparently there's some sort of mix up with the weather we have been getting.

2. This weather is so lousy sometimes I feel like I will never see another sunny day.

3. 2009 leaves a lot to be desired so far.

4. Tinkey Winkey stopped working and that was it.

5. For too long I've been wishing the sun would come out so I could prune.

6. I am not obsessed with pruning; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing room assessments so I can go home as soon as possible, tomorrow my plans include reading and sleeping and Sunday, I want to pack for my trip!

1 comment:

Tinytus said...

we are wishing for sunny to come out too. im too tired of this cold.

mine is up as well :)