The topic for this week is: Ten ways you know you are getting older.
1. The last time I was in an elevator the music was a song I knew the lyrics to!
2. I like to take naps and I wish my kids did.
3. I graduated from high school before some of the kids I work with were even born. ACK!
4. When you add together the first number of my age and the second number of my age, it is almost a "teen" number :(
5. I have been out of high school for more years than I was IN school.
6. Time Life commercials on television are selling compilations of music I LIKE.
7. Micheal Jackson is 50 years old.
8. I remember when Ron Howard was "Richie Cunningham".
9. My parents are GRAND PARENTS!
10. I actually stopped channel surfing on THE WEATHER CHANNEL (but just for a minute.)