Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!

Link to more participants here: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/



1. Angel or not, I will NOT allow you to sleep on my head! (one of our cat's is names Angel).

2. Take me any way you want me, but put me back when you are done.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of Rubbish? I don't think my mom said anything of the sort actually.

4. I can never find my inhaler after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can still smell my stinky feet. (BTW I dont actually have stinky feet as far as I know)

6. Travelling long distances with my two year old in the car is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to HANGING THE DOOR, tomorrow my plans include working on my thesis proposal and Sunday, I want to nap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 3 kids & I agree 100% with you on your #6. Traveling with young kids is a job I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Enjoy your weekend.

perpstu/Poppingbubbles said...

It sounds like you have a busy weekend head of you! I agree traveling with kids = heinous horrible time!

Gattina said...

And I couldn't sleep without cat in my bed, lol !

Diana_CT said...

I am glad that I do not have to write a thesis for my masters. I have to intern instead.

However, a friend has invited me to witness her defense of her thesis.