Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill in. Check out more people who participated by linking here: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2009/04/119.html

1. Anonymous donations are thrilling to give.

2.Barfing babies are a sleep killer and creator of loads of laundry.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, smelly, barfing, little boy.

4. Pruning is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when you have an awesome pair of pruning shears.

6.Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEP WITHOUT BABY PUKE tomorrow my plans include coloring eggs with the boys and Sunday, I want to have an Easter egg hunt with the boys and take loads of photos!

1 comment:

Janet said...

LOL Hope you got your pukeless night's sleep!