Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday meme

This is From Sunday Stealing. Check it out HERE

1. What is your current obsession? The weather (waiting for the snow to melt)

2. What’s a good coffee place? I suppose a Coffee shrub is the best place for coffee.

3. Who was the last person that you hugged? My baby

4. Do you nap a lot? I WISH. I would nap every day if I could

5. Tonight, what’s for dinner? Green beans, Baked Potatoes and Ham

6. What was the last thing that you bought? Ummmm. Potato soup which gave me heartburn

7. What is your favorite weather? Warm weather. I don't mind rain if it is warm.

8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week? I have no idea who will play this week.

9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be? Singapore.

10. Name three things that you could not live without. Internet. Sleep. Books.

11. What would you like in your hands right now? My pillow?

12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures? um..... klondike bars which I can't seem to find anywhere lately.

13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself? Eliminate about myself? That's kinda harsh. I suppose I would eliminate two or three of my extra chins.

14. As a child, what type of career did you want? I wanted to be a firefighter or a librarian.

15. What are you missing right now? Movies

16. What are you currently reading? Magyk.

17. What do you fear the most? Not getting sleep

18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently? I watched 27 dresses and was surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did.

19. What’s your favorite book from the past year? Middlesex

20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy? I enjoy most all foods from my childhood - especially if my mom is making it!

1 comment:

Norma said...

A firefighter or a librarian?