Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Meme

I took this from Sunday Stealing which you can link to from here

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? I think the words are more important but I like funny cards and a great funny card needs words and a picture.
2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I prefer to make gifts but lately I have not had the time.
3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? I have no idea where we will go but we ABSOLUTELY need to go on vacation this year.
4. What was the best party you've ever been to? Sad that I cant think of an answer to this question...
5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?It was perfect for me. We were married in our friends back yard with decorations made by our family and we just hung out. I would have preferred that the person in charge of music would have played songs that were significant to Shel and I and not edit them because of her own personal issues, and a BBQ would have been awesome.
6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? LLL
7. What's your favorite romantic song? Suddenly by Soraya
8. Favorite heartbreak song? My Immortal by Evanescence
9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? P!nk
10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?P!nk
11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? David Beckham
12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear. It normally goes under my clothes.
13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Friends
14. Which character would you like to be? Phoebe
15. What are your favorite boy and girl names? Max and Sierra
16. What's your supermarket of choice? Although I have never been inside one I would LOVE to shop at Trader Joes. Otherwise I am a huge Maceys fan (need to be in Utah for that though)
17. What is your best character trait? I am really, really, ridiculously good looking.
18. What is your worst habit? Procrastination
19. Elaborate on your default icon. First of all I had to google it to even know what it meant. That's all I can say.
20. What is your current relationship status? Married
21. Ever have a near death experience? I have
22. Name an obvious quality about you? I am really, really, ridiculously good looking.
23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now? Sin Wagon by Dixie Chicks
24. Name a celebrity you would marry. Elton John
25. Do you like pain? I like tattoo pain.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Tattoo pain hurts ... especially when it's a tramp stamp. Ouch!