Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Question of the week


1. Have you tried running far away from home alone? How does it feel?

I don't remember ever trying to run away from home.

2. Who or what is most beautiful to you?

When my boy smiles or laughs while we are playing.


3. You are still sleeping and suddenly someone wakes you up. What would be your first reaction?

I immediately think something is wrong.


4. What’s your significant other/partner/husband/wife calls you? And what do you call him/her?

Babe


5. Someone is knocking at your car window, and you see a little girl selling fruits for $1. Are you going to buy one or just ignore her? Please be honest.

Where we live this is pretty unlikely to happen to us. I would stop and buy lemonade from kids selling it (even if I didn't drink it).


6. What time did you wake up today? Happy or Sad?

I woke up this morning at 7:05 - late considering I have to be at aork at 7:30. I don't really wake up happy or sad, it takes me a while to "feel" something in the morning cause I am not a morning person.


7. Do you go to work everyday? Where?

I go to work every day at my place of employment.


8. What did you do this past weekend?

Hung out a lot with my boy. It was miserable weather so we were looking for things to do inside and we weren't very successful.


9. A random photo off the web…anything at all that you think is worth posting. Post it here.

For some stupid reason that is REALLY ticking me off I can't post a picture anywhere in the text of my blog, only at the top of the page, so my "random picture" is posted at the top of this page, and it was found at wemadethis.typepad.com/.../2007/11/index.html


10. Why did you chose that picture/image?

Yesterday I was googling "breathe" looking for a design for a new tattoo and I found this cool picture.


If you want to participate in question of the week you can link to it here.

No comments: