Wednesday, April 23, 2008

celebrity divorce

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment on the divorce of Star Jones.

Check out some info at this link.

I am not a fan of Star Jones. When she started as a host of The View I thought she brought an interesting perspective to the table because she was a lawyer. Over the years her "law" opinions seemed to wane and in my opinion she transformed into a whiny, self righteous person with few comments I found of value.

My opinion of her deteriorated further when 1) she denied having surgery to reduce her weight and 2) used her position as a host of the View to plug for "sponsors" of her over the top, lavish wedding.

So now she has filed for divorce. I don't go around wishing that people would get divorced, but HA.

1 comment:

Ranavan said...

I think Karma just came around and bit her on the you know what!

I wonder how come she doesn't want sponsors for her divorce...she did for her wedding..shouldn't she follow this story thru to the end ;)