Thursday, April 17, 2008

Question of the week

1. Were you named after anyone? yes
2. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no
3. What is your shoe size? boat sized
4. If you were a flower, What flower would you be? lilac?
5. What is your fave smell? I like a lot of smells. Fresh cut grass, BBQ, after the rain, vanilla
6. Which do your prefer scary movies Or happy endings? I don't even watch scary movies
7. Last movie you watched? Juno - LOVED IT!
8. Do you prefer hugs Or kisses? kissing
9. Favorite Dessert? probably biscuit pudding or vinegar pudding or milk tart. (My mom is visiting soon and I am regressing here to my childhood)
10. Look to your right, do you see a yellow color? no yellow to my right. Wait, which is my right?


I am doing this this week for the first time, if you are interesting in doing it for yourself, link to it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lilac, not orchid?