So I know it is Wednesday but I am posting for my ten on tuesday anyway.
This week the topic was "Ten things you would fix in your home (if you had the time and money)"
If I had the time and money I would probably gut the whole house and just rebuild completely but I don't think that was the point of the question so here goes:
2. Extend kitchen/living room to one area
3. renovate downstairs bathroom
4. build a wrap-around porch
5. expand each bedroom to include CLOSETS
6. build up the second floor to include a bathroom and another bedroom
7. paint the submarine grey walls
8. install new kitchen cabinets
10. take down the cottage cheese ceilings