Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill in

1. When I fell in love I gained weight!
2. I love to BBQ when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, AGAIN.
4. I don't know what is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and tacos make a great meal!
6. My spouse plans and maintains the most beautiful garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting done with a LONG day of work, tomorrow my plans include getting out of town and Sunday, I want to do anything but be back at work where I have to be!

2 comments:

1stopmom said...

I love your answers. And it is not because Set it off is one of my all time favorites movies. I was just crying while watching for like the 100th time last week.

Have a great weekend!!

Janet said...

mmm, cheesy tacos!!! Thanks for playing, I hope you had some fun this weekend :-)az