Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Have you ever....

My spousal unit found this on Shell's life and thought it looked like something I would do, so I did it.

Have you ever…

(X) Gone on a blind date (K - theres a really weird story behind this. I was dating this girl - only we weren't "DATING" according to her, so she set us both up on dates with dudes. The guy I went with was a TOTAL loser, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a homo. I am stll confused about why she needed to set us up with dudes - then again - she did get married)
(x) Skipped School (I'm pretty sure I have but it stresses me out so I can't imagine I did it much)
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida (but I will this summer!)
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country (which country?)
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke ….
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose - or other places!
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors

No comments: