Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about lovesmukiwa

The challenge this week was to pick a letter of the alphabet and see if you could define yourself using thirteen words starting with thiis letter.
I have decided to use the letter "V" to challenge myself a bit
1. visile
2. viraginous
3. viaggiatory
4. versute
5. verbile
6. veracious
7. varietist
8. vafrous
9. I am phobic of anything : venous
10. There are times in my life I have felt : vulnerose
11. I have recently been told I am: vitriolic
12. verbose
13. I'd like to think I am : verecund

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: