Courtesy of Fond of Snape
What were you doing five years ago?
Five years ago this month I had just left a job I totally loved and my spouse and pets to move countries.
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Cover a shift at work for a sick staff member
2. Fill up a gas can so we can continue mowing the expansive lawn at home
3. Read more articles for class
4. Start working on a handout for my class presentation
5. Order a new treadmill for the rec center and some new furniture
What are five snacks you enjoy?
2. Peanut M and M's
3. Chewy Spree (unavailable in Canada)
4. Vege's and dip
5. Plain Lays Chips and Onion Dip
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off the mortgage
2. Go on an Rfamily Cruise - travel in general
3. Go back to school full time with my spouse
4. Spend some money on close family and close friends
5. Ensure my parents and my spouses parents are set up to retire and RELAX
What are five of your bad habits?
3. Not paying attention
4. Being overly critical
5. Not picking up after myself
What are five places you have lived?
1. Sydney, N.S.
2. Saskatoon, SK
3. Bellingham, WA
4. Provo, UT
5. Gweru, Zimbabwe
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Gift shop cashier
5. Tim Hortons Baker
What five people do you want to tag?
Sadly, I don't know five other bloggers, so anyone who wants to can replicate this - just please leave me a message so I know to come check it out.