1. I am grateful that the adoptions of our sons are complete. I know I have posted on this a lot this week, but I am not ready to stop talking about it. I know we are blessed to have two adoptions of two unrelated children complete on the same day. In spite of all the challenges we have faced throughout this process we are blessed.
2. I am grateful for the HUGE bag of M and M's which my friend greeted me with in her driveway in Roy.
4. I am grateful that I was able to travel and attend my sisters wedding in Utah. I saw my family, I saw my friends, I ate great food, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I loved every single solitary minute of the trip.
Here is a photo of one of the laughter moments. This guy in a kilt with a skateboard was walking through the mall - totally random. I was running to take a picture of him, my friend was running behind me. Here's this trail of people running through the mall. Kilt man, fat lady with a camera, skinny lady busting a gut. When I caught up with him I asked him to pose for a picture. I could not stop laughing. People were looking at us like we were from another planet.
5. I am grateful for my spouse who made the trip possible and who stayed at home with the boys and suffered sleep deprivation while I was away. ( I had to find a picture of he she would not object to having posted).....
6. I am grateful that I have ONE exam separating me and the end of my grad statistics class.
7. I am grateful for all the LUXURIES which I enjoy in my life, they are many.
8. I am grateful for the relationship I have with my parents and with my siblings.
9. I am grateful for the access I have to medical care in Canada.
10. I am grateful for early intervention programs which support the learning and development of my son (s).
11. I am grateful for my oldest son whose laughter and ingenuity amaze me every day.
12. I am grateful for my youngest son who is the healer of my heart.
13. I am grateful.