1. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
Friday - The Great Wall of China (it's the only man made structure visible from outserspace)
Saturday - Venice - (Before it disappears into the Ocean)
Sunday - Stonehenge (It's still a mystery)
Monday - Egypt (To see the Sphynx - before it crumbles completely)
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest? it would have to be a pretty powerful secret, I cannot imagine anything I would keep from my spouse.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.
I wish I had a washing line outside - to dry clothes on.
4. You can have three wishes (all must be for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ garbage) – what are they?
1. I wish I could get pregnant and have a child.
2. I wish my sons would never get sick again.
3. I wish my family all lived closer to one another.
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you?
I would turn my home into a ranch - all on one level, no stairs anywhere and larger rooms.
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip.
Calvin - from Calvin and Hobbes.
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?
I am assuming this means I will not already know these people - so they will be people that have not already passed from my life since I have already "met" those people.
1. My great grandmother Maud. She died at sea before I was born.
2. Jon Benet Ramsay - I'd like to know who really killed her.
3. Amelia Earhart
4. Rosa Parks
5. Fanny Wright
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
Ruby Slippers - A Life Spent Looking for Home.
9. Word association time! What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure?
10.You are by the ocean. You find a message in a bottle. What does it say?