Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Waiting for my spouse to blog

My spousal Unit blogs. I enjoy reading her blog. We do some things the same - like ten on Tuesday - but we have a "thing" where we don't read what the other has written until we have posted our own. That's because we want to try and be "original" which is difficult after being together a lot of years. If I read her list before I posted mine I would be influenced by what she chose. It's a fun thing for us - - except for me right now because I am ready for her to read and comment on mine and she hasn't finished hers which means she WON'T be reading or commenting on mine tonight. ARG! She is in bed right now, reading a book and falling to sleep because it is her night to sleep and my night with the baby. I am sitting here trying to think of things to do to distract me from the fact that She won't be blogging or reading tonight.
What I need to do is go and read some homework and forget this silliness.

No comments: