Monday, February 16, 2009

Stolen Meme

I took this from PoppingBubbles. You can check out the original here.

1. My uncle once used me to get into the squash court and open the door for him and his friends. They took me to the viewing area above the court and dropped me down inside. I think they used me for lots of things like this.

2. Never in my life have I experienced childbirth, though I have experienced the pain of child rearing!

3. When I was five my family traveled across the ocean on a ship called the Pendennis Castle. I remember the parties when we crossed the equator. My dad popped my beachball to use as part of his costume for the costume party.

4. High school was pretty good for me. I like school, so being in class was always an escape from the painful realities of adolescence.

5. I will never forget to unplug my car before I drive away - done it once, won't do it again.

6. Once I met this girl I fell in love with. Everyone knew it, including the professors who taught her classes because I would wait outside her classroom door and the professors would tell me what she was doing as they walked out. She would come out of class and be shocked that I was "passing by". It was a bit shocking I suppose since I had no classes on that floor.

7. There’s this boy I know whom I love with all my heart. I don't think he knows how much I love him.

8. Once, at a bar, I had my friends collect coins for me in a cup labeled "Julie's tooth fund".

9. By noon, I’m almost ready to get out of bed.

10. Last night I took my turn with the baby. We need to come up with a better system cause right now NO-ONE is getting any sleep.

11. If only I had a winning lottery ticket in my pocket.

12. Next time I go to church may be in a casket.

13. What worries me most is that I might let someone down.

14. When I turn my head left I see my spouse.

15. When I turn my head right I see a pile of books I haven't read yet.

16. You know I’m lying when I - tell you I'm straight.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the music.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be one of MacBeth's Witches.

19. By this time next year I will one month away from finishing my masters degree.

20. A better name for me would be ... Sorry I can't think of anything that would be appropriate to put on this blog for my "g" rated audience.

21. I have a hard time understanding why some of the people who work where I do can be so completely ignorant.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll - be working on my doctorate and hopefully in the USA

23. You know I like you if I can be serious with you.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be Micheal Jackson and the children.

25. Take my advice, never jump on the ice in your water tank in the middle of winter.

No comments: