Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ten on tuesday; ten favorite childrens movies


This week the topic for ten on tuesday is ten favorite childrens movies. I have been fighting with my computer to try and get photos for these movies and so far I am being outsmarted by the computer. Never to give up a fight easily I am starting over AGAIN with my movies. Since I am a lover of allt hings movie related I made two lists. One list is exclusively animated, the other is non-animated.
Enjoy!




1. Dumbo



2. Nemo


3. Monsters Inc.




4. The Bee Movie


5. Shrek (s)



6. Robin Hood



7. AntZ


8. Jungle Book




9. Ice Age (s)



10. Robots

And for non-animated movies:

1. Princess Bride

2. Oliver (the musical)

3. Mrs. Doubtfire

4. Mary Poppins

5. The King and I

6. Sound of Music

7. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

8. LadyHawke

9. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

10. Transformers (2007)

No comments: