Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pedicure

I had foot surgery over 7 years ago and right before the surgery was scheduled my spouse and I went for pedicures. That was the last time I had one (pedicure or foot surgery!) The surgery was a huge mistake and I wish I had never had it but the pedicure was divine.
I have wanted to get another one for the longest time and FINALLY scheduled one.

I think a little too much skin was taken off the bottom of my big toe and it's a smooge tender, but oh I am in foot heaven. My feet are loving me right now with only mild complaints being lodged by my big toe. I can't wait to put my feet into bed tonight - and not scratch the sheet, but I will need to think of something to do when I have an itchy leg - those callouses served a purpose!

I need to do this again ---- SOON.

Next I need to schedule a massage, but there will be no photo evidence of the massage posted here. Sorry peeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh..just look at those beautiful feetses. I would love to get a pedicure, but I don't think I can. My feet are ridiculously sensitive and I just start squirming and giggling like a 7 year-old girl when people touch them.

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm diggin' the colour!

I adore pedicures!

The Bumbles said...

I didn't have a pedicure until I was 37. And that was only because I was the maid of honor and the bride insisted the day before her wedding.

I hate having my nails filed - it is like nails scraping down a chalkboard. So I squirm and squeel and grit my teeth. But everything else is divine. The massage chair with the hot bubbling water to soak the tootsies in, the smooth skin, the tidy cuticles and of course, the delightful polish!

Good for you for treating yourself. Do so more often.