Monday, September 6, 2010

we are all sick

Every loving last one of us is sick right now.
The baby was admitted to the hospital his afternoon with croup and the spousal unit and I both have strep throat with other flu like symptoms, including ear infections to boot. Maxie Man has a sinus infection.
The only thing worse than having two sick kids is being sick right along with them. I suppose I should be grateful it all happened at once and not one at a time passing back and forth for months. Then again we have yet to see how long this little doozer is going to hang on. In the meantime I have to work tonight, but I absolutely, positively, WILL NOT be in to work tomorrow. (That was me trying to convince myself.) Sick days are for sick people. I qualify. I need to get my head around it and stay home - or at the hospital - with my sick babies.
Until then - I have to get to work!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you all get better soon!