Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Re-arranging furniture

For anyone who does not know my spouse but would like to know a little about her, this post is for you.
She LOVES to move furniture. She loves to tell me where to move furniture. I am not such a huge fan of furniture moving personally, but I do it. It is no shocker to come into the house after work to find the living room or the kids room or the bedroom completely rearranged.
This desire of hers has been somewhat curtailed by having small children, partly because I think she lacked the energy to do it, and partly because we just ran out of new options, so I was a little surprised when I arrived home yesterday to find the living room laid out differently.
Keep in mind that she has not completely healed from breaking her ankle recently.
When I got home she was in the recliner with her feet up, "protecting" her sore foot. We spoke about the day, visited for a while and then she got up to go into the kitchen. When she stood up she exclaimed " I have no idea what I could have done to make my ankle so sore today?"
Uh HELLO!?
I reminded her that I was sitting in room completely reorganised. She laughed. What a nerd.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I love to rearranging furniture. Alas, our place is too small to have the at luxury.