Ten things I will do in 2009.
1. Write more letters to my sister who is a missionary.
2. Make pajamas for my sons.
3. Finish the cross stitch nativity characters for my mom.
4. Plant trees in our yard.
5. Take a FOR REAL vacation - this year I have reason to believe we will be joining my brother and his family at the lake. We have never taken a "for real" vacation since coming to Canada.
6. Procrastinate homework assignments.
7. Complete the adoption for Maximus Orellius.
8. Go on a date with my spouse.
9. See at least ONE movie in a theater with popcorn, hotdog, and LARGE coke.
10. Talk to my far away friends more frequently.
And this year, even though I SHOULDN'T because I am still in school and should be starting to work on my thesis... I will read 99 books.