( I ASKED him to ask me the questions so it's not like he just asked me out of the blue but whatever....) He asked me these questions and the fact that he SPOKE to me (via email) feels all highschool and quivery in my belly. (I never REALLY got quivery in the belly till a girl kissed me LONG after high school but that's beside the point).
Here we go::
1. You are emigrating, where do you go and why?
Without a doubt - to Australia. I would go home to Africa but I don't think that's really emigrating if it is returning home, and Africa isn't really the place I pick to live in the world right now. I would go for the warmth and the coast of Australia.
2. What one choice would you go back and change. How would your life be different now with that one change?
I have been thinking of this question for about 24 hours and I can't think of any one decision that I have made that would make a significant impact on my life being different now. I may have come out earlier - I was so panicked by it and overall it was less traumatic for me than I expected, and I would have had more years of stress free life.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve and where are you most likely to experience it?
Shoot. I was thinking of this the other day because when I am asked this question I can never think of an answer, and I had a GREAT one in my mind but now I have lost it. I am highly irritated by stupid people, but I don't think I could say stupid people are a pet peeve of mine. Then again why not? I am most likely to experience stupid people whenever I walk out of my house. (If I can remember what I thought of the other day I will revise this answer.)
4. If you were forced to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what ethnicity would it be?
Without a doubt it would be Mexican food, but only if it was MEXICAN Mexican food and not "Canadian" Mexican food. Not that this is specifically related in any way, but i read a lot of blogs and people out there is the big world seem to really like sushi. I can't see that raw fish will ever cross these lips (HAR DE HAR HAR all you fish taco jokesters out there) but in a town fairly close to us there is a restaurant called "PRAIRIE SUSHI". I would say that falls into the top ten thing a a person should never name a restaurant. I'm going to refrain from saying more.
5. You've got one chance to remove one individual from the earth with no legal or moral repercussions. Who is it and why?
I would remove Robert Mugabe and I would do it retroactively to the early 1980's. I think Zimbabwe would be a different place in this world if Bishop Abel Musorewa would have been the first president of an independent Zimbabwe.
Don't forget the rules....
The original post of this meme can be found here, and I got it of course from emeraldcity guy here
Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.