Monday, January 19, 2009

stolen from my 2 cents

What are your nicknames?

ju, jules, mrs. pinknose ... and others I wont mention

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?

survivor, the amazing race, the one where Ty builds a new house, don't forget the lyrics

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?

Set it Off

What is your favorite scent?

My baby when he's just out of the bath

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?

First I would get my teeth fixed, then I would go on a trip with my family. After that... who knows?

What is one place you’ve visited, can’t forget and want to go back to?

I would love to go back to the San Juan Islands, I do forget them occasionally though.

Do you trust easily?

Not remotely

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

I generally think before I act.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Having to put my son to bed three hundred times and night and listen to his distress.

Do you have a good body image?

I have a great image - it's just that reality doesn't match the image

What is your favorite fruit?

raspberry - cause I can't get fresh litchees here

What websites do you visit daily?

mine; boingboing.net; my spouses when she is blogging regularly.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Nothing that I can think of . I have been working on giving up coke because I am addicted to coke. I did REALLY well for a few weeks and I have fallen off the wagon in the last few days.

What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?

LA song by Beth Hart

What is your favorite thing to wear?

My UGGS and soccer socks

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Wrapped in melted marshmallow they sure are

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?

pick it up

What items couldn’t you go without during the day?
Computer. Cell phone - only now I can go for longer and longer periods without it.

What should you be doing right now?

sleeping

No comments: