I took this from here
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Actually I don't ever look at myself in the mirror, but when I caught my reflection in the car window coming out of the dentist office I thought "man that chair did a number on my hairdo".
2. How much cash do you have on you?
I just emptied my pockets into the change jar on my desk. I have a one dollar US bill in my wallet which has been there about 5 years.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
I like Mars, but also Saturn.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I don't know the number which is why I didn't answer it.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I dont have good ringtones, I wish I did.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Jasper Park Shirt - brown.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I am always turning on lights in the rooms I am in - especially since I stepped on a mouse head courtesy of my cats.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I love her blog
12. What does your watch look like?
It is silver and it has a dead battery
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to a baby who should have been asleep for a LONG time.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
me starving lol
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Over 138 km from my home
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My sister in law on the phone this afternoon
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
advil, cold fx, vitamin D and C ..
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I think theres some rolls of film in the freezer, but I don't know how many
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I don't know. Definitely not my teenage years. It's somewhere between 24 and 30.
22. Your worst enemy?
Lack of sleep
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A thing from the New York Zoos and Aquarium
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Are you looking for a pat down?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million dollar
26. Do you like someone?
I do. I like lots of someones
27. The last song you listened to?
Stop and Stare, One Republic
28. What time of day were you born?
11am - in Zimbabwe
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I am jealous in general, but not specifically. (jealous of people who write well, jealous of people who have fat savings accounts.....)
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
No, but I think someone might be jealous of my shoes.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was working a morning shift watching the news with kids. It was surreal. I called my spouse and woke her up.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Hip check em
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
To animals and my kids
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have plans for many more. The next one will be a matching one with my spouse on the top of my foot
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
More than most people would think
40. What’s your life motto?
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My cell phone, a set of keys close by and a tampon.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Tomorrow I WILL write to my sister.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I could probably.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
The last time I saw her was over 12 years ago. She has married a man.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My family has done a lot of genealogy. I don't know exactly.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
For a job interview in the summer.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My mouth hurts something fierce because I had a SECOND root canal on the same tooth. Did you know that was even possible? There is one thing worse than sitting in a dentist chair.. sitting in a dentist chair with menstrual cramps. I did it today people.
50. Have you been burned by love?
I would say twice. I have always been the "dumpee" and only once the "dumpER" (and I got punched for it!)