Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill In



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you can still make you very, very sick.
2. If you're good at something, try to keep it a secret so no-one asks you to do it for them.
3. Why so grumpy?
4. Something is out there, it's in the wind.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "You think you're so funny."
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see flocks of birds, my dogs and my son playing and trees I can prune.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up library books on the way home from work, tomorrow my plans include taking a nap when the kids do and Sunday, I want to start a cross stitch!

2 comments:

Sheeshintx said...

Sound like you have a nice weekend planned. Thanks for stopping by.

Janet said...

#2 - I do that at work ;-)