Here are 13 things you can tell about me by looking around my office. I took the idea from one gals musings which you can link to HERE
1. Before you enter "my" office you have to walk through the "main"part of the office. On the storage room door are posted the scores for fooseball. You will be able to tell that I am lousy at fooseball. I have lost pretty much every game I have every played and it is there on the door for the world to see.
2. I like plants. I have 7 in my office right now, but some are waiting to move in as soon as my wall gets fixed from the ceiling leak. Currently there is a watering can on my desk.
3. I have a bit of an obsession with time. I have a wall calendar, a desk calendar and a Franklin day planner. (There are also 5 years of archived Franklin planners on my bookshelf).
4. I love my mom. There is a photo of me and my mom at my college graduation on my desk.
5. I love my dad, my nan and Damo (one of our foster kids). I have photos of them hanging on my wall.
6. I like Dr. Pepper. I have a Dr. Pepper lunch kit and Dr. Pepper in my fridge.
7. I enjoy having fun. There is a Goofy Punching bag, a Beamo Frisbee, a giraffe stuffed animal, a Mickey Mouse lunch box and two bobble heads in my office (one of Ozzie and one of a dog).
8. I have a connection to Africa. While you may know know I am FROM Africa, I have an African basket, an African clock, and a wooden African carving on my wall so you would know I have a connection to Africa.
9. I LOVE music. I have a stack of music on my desk.
10. If you came into my office today you would see I am not overly obsessed with cleanliness. There is ceiling paint all over my floor which you can tell I have been walking through for a day or so. I will get to it "when I get to it", but I have more important things to be worried about.
11. I have a problem with dressing appropriately for the weather. I have short sleeved shirts and sweatshirts in my office. I never know if I am going to be cold or hot in the office. That actually says more about the freaky office than it says about me, but I bring spares, so I am prepared.
12. I was a girl guide. I am prepared. By prepared I mean ... I have tampons everywhere. This actually has come in handy for MANY people, myself included. By EVERYWHERE I mean... in drawers, in backpacks, in purses, in jacket pockets...
13. I suffer from allergies, asthma and headaches. I have a drawer full of medicine which I use.