Monday, June 8, 2009

midterm Oh VAH!

Friday night was the midterm exam for my class. It is finished. Completed. OVER.
And this Friday is my final exam! So I need to get busting on prep for that one. I have lots of reading to do.
We had two exam essay questions to prepare for and respond to in two hours. I though for SURE I would be in and out in under an hour, but apparently I am as verbose in my writing as I am in my speaking and I wrote for the full two hours and filled an entire exam booklet (not a little blue one - a large full page one). I was quite shocked that I wrote that long to be honest and I had wicked hand cramps.
I didn't really plan well, I don't know what I was thinking. I prepped for one question but changed my mind at the last minute and answered a different one. Then I answered the one I was more familiar with first and I should have answered it last. I got carried away and spent more than an hour on it which put me behind a bit on the second essay. As I saw time was running out I thought about just writing... " for further explanation please call me at..." and listing my cell number. How funny would that have been (to me)!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! It would freak you out if they did indeed call :)