Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Longest Meme Ever

STEP ONE: Spell your name with songs:

L: Love Bites: Def Leppard

O: Ob La Di Ob la Da: The Beatles

V: VooDoo: Godsmack

E: Every Breath You Take: The Police

S: Suddenly: Soraya

M: My Immortal: Evanescence

U: U and Ur Hand: P!nk

K: Killing Me Softly: Fugees

I: I Kissed a Girl: Katy Perry

W: Won't go Home Without You: Maroon 5

A: Apologize: Timbaland

STEP TWO:
Name: Loves Mukiwa

Birthday: October 27

Nickname: Jules, Ju

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Currently blonde

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

STEP THREE:
The shoes you wore today: Birkenstocks

Your weaknesses:

Your fear(s): family dying before me

Your perfect pizza: Uh... Ogden Pizzeria

Goal you’d like to achieve: Get my thesis done and get my masters FINISHED.

STEP FOUR:
Your best physical feature: Eyes.

Your bedtime: It depends. I am a late night person, but I go to bed whenever I can (with two little boys in the house) because I am too tired.

Most missed memory: Waterfights on Christmas day with family in Zim

STEP FIVE:This Or That…
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper (or Coke)

McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds

Adidas or Nike: Adidas?

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Raspberry Iced Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee - I like the smell better than the taste

STEP SIX:Do You…
Curse: Like a trucker

Sing: ALL the time

Dance: All the time, and it makes my dogs crazy.

Take a shower everyday: If I have to.

Have a crush: On my boys

Do you think you’ve been in love? I KNOW I am

Want to go to college: Working on my masters now

Like(d) high school: I LOVE school. Can't say I enjoyed being a teenager.

Want to get married: I am.

Get motion sickness: ALWAYS. Sometimes even when I walk.

Think you’re attractive: LOL. That's funny.

Think you’re a health freak: I am a freak, does that count?

Get along with your parents: Pretty much.

STEP SEVEN:In the past month…
Gone to the mall: I went to the mall for lunch when I took my son to get his hearing tested. We hung out in the food court and had a ball together.
Eaten an entire box of Oreo's: Haven't even eaten one.
Eaten sushi: I have never eaten sushi and I doubt I ever will.
Been on stage: No
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: No
Gone skinny-dipping: no
Stolen anything: Nada

STEP EIGHT:Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: I think I did as a teenager, but I have skinny dipped in mixed company in my adulthood.
If so, was it mixed company: Yeah.
Flashed anyone: Sure. And once even by accident recently.
Been beaten up: Yes
Shoplifted: no.

STEP NINE:
Age you hope to be married: I have been married a while already.
Number of children: 2 boys but my spouse wants a girl. For real.
Describe your dream wedding: We had an awesome wedding in my opinion. I wish we had planned something different for food though.
What country would you most like to visit? Morocco. South Africa with my spouse. I would pretty much like to travel anywhere if it were paid for.

STEP TEN:In the opposite sex…
Best eye color: my boys have brown eyes and I never thought I liked brown eyes but I LOVE them!
Best hair color: Dark
Short hair or long hair: Short
Height: 6 feet or taller

STEP ELEVEN:
Number of people I could trust with my life: I can count them on one hand
Number of CDs that I own: Not as much as I should
Number of tattoos: 3 but there are LOTS more to come!
Number of piercings: none currently that have anything in them.

PERSONAL QUIZ
Who were you with yesterday? I was with my co-workers and then my family.
What woke you up this morning? The dogs as usual
Where are you? In my office
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? It better be!
Do you like anybody? Of course

THE PAST
Ever thrown up in public? Unfortunately I have. My son brought me a garbage can to yak into.
Passed out because of alcohol? Nope
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? The ridiculous FLY that is bothering me and where the hellfire I put my swatter?

THE FUTURE
What kind of home would you like? I love our home. I would like to fix it up and put a porch on it and renovate the bathroom etc. but I love it.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Firefighter, Lawyer, Librarian....loads of different things
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully on a vacation

IN GENERAL
Do you like candy necklaces? Yeah, but if I am buying candy I don't usually buy them.
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I ran over my puppy last year accidentally and killed it. I feel terrible to this day.
Do you listen to music every day? Yes, all the time.
Do you still go trick or treating? I take my sons.
What was the last thing you ate? A piece of pizza
Are you a fast typer? I type RIDICULOUSLY fast with four fingers.
What’s your favorite type of soda? Dr. Pepper
Have you ever moved? Yes, too many to count and I hate it.
Have you ever won an award? Yes.
Are you listening to music right now? Yes.
How long ’till your birthday? 3 months and 24 days.
When were you the saddest in your whole life? In my early 20's
What time is it? 2:50 PM
Do you use eBay to buy or sell? I buy stuff but I haven't in a while.
Who makes you mad? Condescending people and people on power trips.
Have you ever heard a song written about you? nope.
Something you want to happen in 2009? A VACATION
Summer 2009? I am in school in the summer, but I want a vacation so bad it is insane.
Honestly, do you miss 2008? nope.

HONESTY SECTION
Honestly, what color is your underwear? black with yellow smiley faces.
Honestly, what’s on your mind? needing some water
Honestly, what are you doing right now? doing this meme... STILL
Honestly, have you done something bad today? No
Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? I left a message for a social worker.
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? No
Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? Power trippers
Honestly, do you bite your nails? nope
Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? I overeat.
Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? it would be sweet if my mom or dad walked in the door cause I miss them.
Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? no
Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? no, but I don't have a lot of friends, I tend not to make friends with people I don't like.
Honestly, are you in denial? possibly
Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? No, but to drink.
Honestly, do you like anyone? Yes.
Honestly, does anyone like you? LOL. I doubt it.

ANGER SECTION
What do you do when you’re mad? Probably get quiet. FUME.
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Said things I didn’t mean
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Yes
Do you swear when you’re mad? LOL. Sure do.

CRYING SECTION
When was the last time you actually cried? I cried over losing vacation days and totally made myself mad.
Ever cried yourself to sleep? a long time ago
Do certain songs make you cry? Yes
What usually makes you cry? Sad movies

HAPPY SECTION
Are you usually a happy person? not really, I am a pessimist
What makes you the happiest? my boys
Do you believe in yourself? for the most part

No comments: