I like to check out new things and incorporate them into my blog. Some have been successful incorporation's and others have fallen by the wayside. I found this today at Am I half Dead or Am I doing fine and I really liked it (she got it from Fond of Snape - one of my favorite blogs.). (you can check out the blog by clicking on the titles). Fond of Snape got it from DAWN
We will see if I manage to even remember I like it next month :)
1. Photo of Me: I will actually have to check with my spouse - she is the photographer and I am pretty sure she took something with me in it but I have no idea what it was or where it is now.
2. Current Candle Scents: I don't actually burn candles at home because my kids would burn the place down. In my office I have a candle I haven't burned in a long time but it is .... red and smells good. I peeled off the label apparently.
3. What I am Currently Reading: I am reading The Runner. I just finished Columbine (GREAT BOOK), and Opening Skinners Box (GREAT BOOK)
4. Newest Music Added to my Playlists: Boom Boom Pow. Mad World.
5. Movies I Saw: I watched some movies on television. The last one was Bangkok Dangerous and I hated the ending.
6. Something Yummy I Made This Month: I didn't make anything this month to eat at all. My spouse will completely LOVE it if I decided to make something yummy once a month! I did make myself a salad last night which was delish, but I didn't like whatever croutons I last purchased. Fail on soggy croutons.
7. The Last Place I Ate Out: The cafeteria at work - is that considered "eating out"?
8. Something That Made Me Cry: I didn't Cry last month that I remember anyway. I moved offices and there is a leak. The leak didn't make me cry but I could cry over how it is being handled.
9. Something That Made Me Laugh: Last night I said something really funny. So funny I can't remember what it was, but my spouse and I laughed for a good minute. (that was really June laughter - oh well)
10. Something I Looked Forward to This Month: SUMMER and cutting down some dead trees in my yard.
11. Something I Am Thankful For: My boys.
12. Something I Want to Remember About this Month: Max wearing high heels dress up shoes in daycare. When I went to pick him up the ladies said he never takes them off. I am sure they think because he has two mommies he is being "trained" to be a girl. I told them we don't have those kid of shoes in our house - which I thought was funny but they didn't know how to react - which was also funny.
13.. A Photo I Took This Month:
It snowed. Here is a picture outside my office.