I am a total television addict. I said this to my spouse yesterday when we were watching "newlywed, nearly dead" and the lady on the show said to the husband (who spent hours a day playing WOW) that spending three hours a day doing something could be characterised as an "addiction". I am therefore "addicted" to television.
SOOO.... since I absolutely watch MORE than 10 television shows I will have to whittle down my list.
1. Big Brother - this is my summer guilty pleasure. I actually watch less television in the summer, but I watch BB religiously.
2. Obsession - I am addicted to this new show. (har har)
3. Iditarod - this special comes out once a year- usually after Christmas, but I watch it religiously, even though I already know the outcome.
4. UFC - I no longer pay for the pay per view because it is simply too expensive and now no longer a "specialty" event. The dang things air once a month almost. But I do watch fight night and I love the Ultimate Fighter.
5. House Hunters - I always try to guess which house they will buy. My spouse and I choose which one we would buy of the three homes profiled.
6. The New Newlywed show - a total crack up.
7. Wipeout - the commentators of this show make it worth watching.
8. Still Standing - This show totally makes me laugh and I watch it whenever I can find an episode.
9. Scripps National Spelling Bee - is there anyone who doesn't watch spelling bees and LOVE them?
10. and when I subscribe to the soccer channel - I watch every single Liverpool game I possibly can, and the world cup every four years.