Where I work there is a cafeteria. We fondly call it the "crap"eteria. We laugh particularly about the Friday soup selections because they are ALWAYS "clam chowder" and "chef's choice". In our experience, "chef's choice" translates into a blend of whatever is leftover from the week.
1. Minesroccoli. Minestrone and broccoli.
But don't think this is limited to soup combinations. Oh no. If they have had pasta as a main dish earlier in the week you are sure to find pasta noodles as a tasty addition to the chef's choice soup du jour.
2. Clam Chowdergetti. Clam chowder and spaghetti.
3. Cream of Scallopagus. Cream of Asparagus and Scalloped Potatoes.
4. Hot Turkey Drop. Turkey and Egg Drop Soup.
5. Perogitable. Perogies and vegetable soup.
6. Cream of Mushburger. Cream of Mushroom Soup and Hamburger.
7. Chicken Noodlesole. Chicken Noodle soup and Breaded Sole.
8. Beef Barflower. Beef Barley soup and Cauliflower.
9. Chicken Noodleslaw. Chicken Noodle soup and Coleslaw.
10. Minestroodle. Minestrone and Spaghetti Noodle.
11. Corn Chowdechinni. Fettucini and Corn Chowder.
12. Tomato Finger. Tomato soup and Chicken Fingers.
13. Gazpachili. Gazpacho and Chili.
(Do I need to put in a disclaimer that I have never had any of these soups? .... well o.k., maybe ONE.)