Here we go again with a meme from Sunday Stealing. Click on the link beow to visit the site yourself!
Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme
1. What are your current obsessions? Farm Town on facebook. Pruning.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Uh... I wear t-shirts the most, but I don't know which one. Probably my Incredibles t-shirt - which by the way was an incredible $4 at the Disney store about 3 years ago?
3. What's for dinner? Steak and Salad
4. Last thing you bought? A new pair of shoes!
5. What are you listening to? Sounds of Silence.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Thor. I'm loud.
7. Favorite holiday spots? Disneyland, Singapore.
8. Reading right now? I am currently reading " The Associate" by John Grisham, "Opening Skinners Box" by Lauren Slater and a BOAT load of readings for the class I just started this weekend.
9. 4 words to describe yourself. Intense. Dedicated. Humorous. Tired.
10. Guilty pleasure? Cigars. But I haven't smoked a cigar since leaving Utah 5 years ago.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Being with my family. My dad has a wicked sense of humor and he can get me going.
12. Planning to travel to next? Hopefully to California to Disneyland?
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? I had some Chicken Teriyaki at the food court in the mall this weekend from Edo Japan. It was surprisingly tasty.
14. When did you last get tipsy? from laughing?
15. Care to share some wisdom? When someone tells you who they are - believe them. (thanks Maya Angelou for that wisdom)
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? I don't know. When I was in high school Matt Cahoon said I had nice legs. For some reason I never forgot that!